Monday, December 7, 2015

Movie Monday

I wish I had the words to describe how absolutely beautiful today's movie was. Far from the Maddening crowd is an adaption of Thomas Hardy's famous book and definitely one of those movies which I will remember for a long time.

I want to try and say a few words about this movie:
The actors are perfectly chosen with Carey Muligan and Matthias Schoenaerts. Chemistry is everything.
The lighting in the movie is stunning.
I loved the many detailed shots and closeups and intricate looks. It was exactly what the story needed.

The movie is intense and there were moments when I almost couldn't handle it anymore but there is so much truth to take from this movie about life and relationships and love and marriage.

xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button