Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Tunes

I told my flatmate yesterday that whenever Gavin de Graw is singing it is like I travel to another world which I know are pretty big words and I am quite sure it is due to the fact that he sang the theme song for Tristan & Isole and that movie just is a world of its one.
I have also said before that his first album Chariots is my number one go to album.

All this to say NEEDTOBREATHE another one of my favorite bands has Gavin de Graw featured on their song Brother and can I just say that the joining of so many beautiful voices can only result in a great song. So I think you should take a couple of minutes of your Thursday and listen to this song because it definitely is no waste of time.


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button