Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Tunes

Well hello there! Today's Tunes are going to be a tad different and we are going to travel in time a little. Very often the music I share here is rather deep, emotional, poetic or just different but today we're going on a whole different level.
This is due to the fact that I had my very own little dance party (by myself!) yesterday night while doing the dishes after discovering an awesome playlist on spotify.
So I thought, hey why not share some of my favorites with you so you too can turn up the volume and bust a move in your living room, kitchen or wherever you fancy.
So here you go. They're all rather old songs, but so classic!


Dance on and xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button