Monday, March 17, 2014

Movie Monday

If you have been following this blog for a while you might have noticed that I love the movie "The New World". It is by Terrence Malick and I believe he is an amazing, very deep and thoughful writer and director.

Yesterday it was time again I watched "The New World". This movie takes my breath away every time from the first time I have watched it. Every time I discover something new, something meaningful. It is timeless and so full of depth. It is captivating.
What I love about this movie is that it is
1. authentic
2. cultural
3. shot in almost only natural light
4. it focuses on the quietness of that time and the clash of two cultures and oh how well this is portrayed

If you have not seen it I strongly advise you to watch it, but make sure you are in the right mood for it because it is special and quiet and without much action.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button