Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Tunes

Well, hello there everybody. I am sorry this blog stayed rather quiet over the past 3 weeks. We had our 21 days of prayer and fasting and somehow it turned into a blogging fast as well - unwillingly but it was good. There are many things I have been thinking and praying about and so many decisions I have made.
I tried to be really meaningful with what music I listen to during this time and one album which really stayed with me throughout this whole time is by Gungor and is called "A Creation Liturgy". It's a live album and I think you'll all love it.

I have some more posts coming up soon on some personal things.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button