Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9: Inspiration for an elegant Christmas

Last week I already told you about my inspiration boards and since I am going to my first Christmas party of the season tonight (ho ho ho) I thought why not inspire you with some ideas too. You know how everybody kind of has their own style and way they like things to look like and decorated. With these inspiration boards I had tried to really find something for every style.
This one was naturally not what I tend to because I like things very natural and more rustic but I like how the inspiration board turned out as I incorporated some funky and different elements. I love the sparkly piƱata in the left corner. How fun would it be to have that at your next party?
Well I hope you feel inspired to updo your parties a bit.

xoxo

Ramona


pictures via: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button