Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 15: Inspiration for a rustic Christmas

Tonight my flatmate and I are having our annual Open House Adventsparty. It is a party where we open our doors and welcome people into our home. We celebrate Advent. I love opening my house to other people and welcoming them as guests providing a safe haven and a place of rest.
This inspiration board was probably my most favorite of all of the boards I did because it was what I like most when it comes to decoration ideas. It is how I would do it. Simple, organic, natural with a lot of brown and burgundy and warm colors. Just so that you get cozy and comfortable and warm.

xoxo

Ramona


pictures via: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button