Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1: The Calendar

Welcome to December, people!! In my world this means, christmas markets, christmas musics and christmas PARTYS!!!
And as you can see I decided to do a Calendar again this year. Yep, I am going to take time everyday. A few minutes, to contemplate, be inspired and share it all with you for 24 days. If you have no clue what I'm talking about revisit my Calendars from 2009, 2010 and 2011.
I think that is all for today on the first advent. I'm super excited and can't wait to see where my Calendar journey is taking me this year.
Stayed tuned for many inspirations, quotes, dances, pictures, music... and be surprised.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button