Monday, November 18, 2013

Movie Monday

Happy Monday, friends!! Only a few more days and I'll be in New York City for a week. I am so excited to fulfill another dream of mine.
But for today I have another really great movie for you. I have watched this one already in the summer but somehow forgot to post it here and now I watched it again yesterday. Chasing Mavericks.
What I love about the movie is not necessarily the surfing although it's pretty awesome. What I love about the movie is the relationship. The mentoring that is happening there. I love the line, "There are all kinds of sons. Some are born to you, some just occur to you". Hello?? How true is that?
So to all you men out there, married, fathers or singles, I want to let you know that you are fathers in the House of God. Don't ever take that lightly. It is a great responsibility.

This is one of those movies which leaves me sitting in front of the screen wondering about this guy's life and trying to understand and wanting to know more.
And apart from all of that Gerard Butler is always great at what he does.

If you haven't watched the movie yet, please do.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button