Monday, November 4, 2013

Movie Monday

It is Monday again and for now this means that I am presenting you with another beautiful movie. I have wanted to watch this one for a long time and finally got to it. The Artist.
I must say at first it was very odd to not have anybody talk, but after a while it really go to me. I think it definitely earned all the Oscars it has received in 2012. It was a phenomenal movie taking us back in time to how movies were. Yes the story was nothing new yet it was well brought across and still got us all thinking and feeling with the main actors (unlike Avatar, but I'm not going to go into that direction).
Jean Dujardin was phenomenal. His expressions are unseen and he kind of reminds me personally of of a young Clark Gable.

My friend Larissa and I watched The Artist on a rainy Saturday afternoon with pancakes and coffee and eggs and we laughed and enjoyed ourselves very much.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button