Monday, July 1, 2013

Movie Monday

As you are reading this I am off to Fuerteventura for a week with my friend, to enjoy the beach, the sun and the summer.
Nonetheless I wanted to share another movie with you. A completely different genre than the ones before (aka no costume drama), but thoroughly enjoyable, dramatic, good and a whole lot of Clint Eastwood.
Trouble with the curve.
This one is a sports movie but I like them every once in a while. I really liked the cast of this movie and thought it just fit really well. I thought it was well plotted, fun to watch and just dramatic enough for a relaxed evening.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button