Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fuerteventura - a getaway

I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since I left for Fuerteventura with my friend, Ines. We've been friends since 5th grade!!
It was one of those getaways where all you do is get.away. Change of scenery, relax, feel the sand under our feet, listen to the ocean and let the sun shine on our skin. All we did was eat, sleep, swim, read (The Great Gatsby - fantastic writing. I was so inspired!), talk. And that was all we needed. It was absolutely perfect!

I had never been to the Atlantic ocean before but let me tell you I have fallen in love with it. I have always been a Pacific fan (yes I personify the ocean), but the Atlantic has a charm I must say it wooed me.
If you were wondering what the chipmunk is doing in this collection of photos - well, they lived everywhere at the beach and they were adorable!
As I left my camera in the hotel all through the day as well as my phone, I only have photographs from the evenings. But I think they give you a pretty good impression of my time there.
Anyways... here's a little video I created. Hope you enjoy it!


Much love. xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button