Monday, June 24, 2013

Movie Monday

Ah... another Monday and another movie I have recently watched, loved and want to share with you. Today: Anna Karenina (I know it's a costume drama again, but I just love them). Unfortunately I have not read the book yet but I will.

I have wanted to watch this movie for months already and was really excited when I finally did - and I wasn't disappointed in any way. It is hard for me to find the right words to describe this drama especially because of the way it was done. I loved the style of the movie with the stage and it felt like I was in that time and place right there with them, captivated by all that happened. If you have not watched it yet and are in for an epic drama you have to watch it.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button