Thursday, March 28, 2013

Definitely, Maybe


This week one of my former work colleagues forwarded this article about the "Generation Maybe". I thought it was really good and very true in many parts. The 20 somethings and 30 somethings know a lot, they are well prepared, well educated but massively overwhelmed by opportunity and chances of what they can do.
Read the article here (it is in German for all you English speakers so you might have to copy-paste it into google translator).

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy that I find myself in some of these sentences... and then on the other hand I find myself there not at all!
    Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button