Friday, September 28, 2012

From 9-5 to 24/7

I have been meaning to write for a while now but just honestly didn't have time. As most of you know I started my new job only a little more than three weeks ago. Now that I think about it and writing about it right here I well up with tears thinking that my new season, the change I was hoping for has arrived. I am here now. I am able to grow and be challenged and move forward.
I have been talking about this now for pretty much about a year and now it is actually really happening. This is the end of a road I have traveled for so long. I have reached a goal and am starting a new journey now and a new adventure.

I have been working a 9-5 job at a desk for the last years and my life has drastically changed managing a restaurant and it has become a 24/7 job. What I mean by that is that what I am doing now is life. It is not only a job. It is life. I am working a lot in the restaurant but it is so much more than just a job. It is so much more than just sitting in front of the computer and leaving work at 5pm. It is connecting with so many interesting people every day. It is serving people, hosting people, bringing them into an atmosphere of love. It is being the hands and feet of Jesus every day. It is walking in my strengths every day but it is also learning my weaknesses and dealing with it. It is such a personal stretch and a moving forward.
Elemenz is constantly on my mind and I dream about making it what God wants it to be. What it is supposed to be.

So as I enter this new season - this fall - I am again full of expectation. Full of dreams and visions and goals. I anticipate everything that lies before me and cannot wait to see God's plans fulfilled.

Here are a few instagram snapshots from the last couple of weeks:
xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button