Monday, June 25, 2012

The First Weekend of Summer

It is the start of a new season and it happened so fast I didn't even have the chance to linger around Spring a little bit longer, savour the momens and experiences and the new beginnings of the past three months.
Time seems to be passing so fast these days and I am traveling from one Wedding weekend to another. I have three weddings behind me already and three still before me.

But this past weekend was filled with some great summerly moments like sitting by the fire; and everybody who knows me a bit knows my love for fire. Also we swam in the Rhine River on Sunday, something I have never done before and sat by the fire in our bathing suits - also something I have always wanted to do. It's just that thing you would imagine doing in the summer. Swimming, sitting by the fire and time with friends. All of these combined and you create some great memories.
So here's to the beginning of Summer and a season of warmth in my life.

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button