Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tough Choices

Today I was thinking about making the though choices. The kind of choices where in your heart you know you have to make them in order to grow. This could be leaving things, a relationship, people behind, changing certain ways of thinking. It is all about working on your character in order to become who God intended you to be. In order to reach the full potential He has planted within you.
It kind of reminded me of when I did the series about Heros and how they were all willing and ready to make the tough choices. No matter the cost.

There have been many times in my life where I had to make these kind of choices and it was never easy. But it was always worth it. I have chosen to be obedient to God. Always. John 15:1-4 have sort of become leading verses when it comes to making the tough choices. Because I want to be cleansed in order to produce more fruit in my life.
Although these choices were hard and believe me they were and they were always made in tears and pain, they always helped me grow. Every. Single. Time.
And oh the joy that awaits you at the end of that hard journey, of pushing through the pain, of dealing with the thoughts you want to get rid of. The joy of standing on top of the mountain, knowing you've made it. You've grown. You have gotten closer to God and closer to your God given purpose.

I guess I just want to encourage you (and myself of that matter) today to not be afraid to keep making the hard choices. Start being obedient to what the Lord tells you. Don't be afraid to lose something when in the end you are gaining everything.

xoxo

Ramona

PS: I'll be in London for a couple of days for the Colour Conference! But I have some great Thursday Tunes scheduled for you on... well Thursday :-)

PSS: Also I updated my current Soundtrack and Inspirational Thoughts. Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button