Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thusday Tunes

About two weeks ago I was randomly listening to music in the morning and this song came up. I've never heard it before on my playlist (probably because I have a whole bunch of new music). I paused because the song just got me somehow. It was one of those moments when your sould connects with music. It has been on my daily playlist ever since and I have to share it with the lyrics with you. It is by Adam Agin and is called "Please don't leave quite yet"



Underneath my bed there's a raincoat
Packed with scarfs and books Just go look
But don't let the storm slow you down
No honey, don't let the storm slow us down
It'll slow us down


The sound the furnace makes irritates you
I promise by next spring we'll replace it
But dont let the winter run you out
No honey, dont let the winter run us down

It'll run us down
It'll run us down
It'll run us down

And all I want it to get better
I swear I'll work to make it better

So please don't leave quite yet
So Please don't leave quite yet
Oh Please don't leave quite yet

Don't Leave
please don't leave quite yet
Don't Leave, Don't Leave
Please don't leave quite yet

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button