Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quote of the Day

“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another.” —Anatole France

I admit that although I think change is a good thing I don't always like it as with it usually comes some sort of pain and growth. Yet I anticipate and embrace it in my life because I want to grow. I want to grow closer to God, want to grow in my friendships and relationships. Want to grow to become more me than ever. But in order for that to happen things need change and sometimes it means letting things go, cutting things out of your life, changing old pattern and old ways of doing things. And it is work. It is a constant progress. But it is so worth it because when you look back you will see how God was at work bringing you through and you will see how he is fulfilling your dreams in the process!

So... change, come, I embrace you!

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button