Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Like an Eagle

Last weekend we had our annual you(th) Winter Weekend. It is always a very special time. Time set apart to be in the Alps. Time to refresh, make decisions and just enjoy the snow. I remembered how a few years ago I made one of the most important decisions until then on a Winter Weekend.

Anyways, the Alps... you know they just do something to you. Everytime you see them again it's like discovering them for the very first time again. I am always amazed at the beauty God created when I see them.

And looking at them and looking at my life I made the choice to start taking my wings out and start soaring like an eagle. Rising above all the things that try to keep me down. I chose to rise and soar. To fly higher and higher and breathe in the fresh air and allow God to take me to new places.

Hope your weekend was fruitful.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button