Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21: Where you need to be

I was going to write about something else. Something that also is on my heart and was very important this year. But then my sweet friend Lilie posted this quote on Facebook and I just knew it was exactly what I had to say  today.

"It's amazing how you can get so far from where you’d planned, and yet find it was exactly where you needed to be." Sarah Dessen
 
xoxo

Ramona

PS: While I am writing this I am listening to Snow Patrol, eating tangerines, drinking tea and cracking peanuts on this cold and rainy winter day. Hard to believe that Christmas is this weekend!

picture via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button