Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19: Have Faith

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1

When I look back at the last four weeks I could say they have been some of the craziest ever. There was so much going on. And yet I sit here with my candle and Andrew Belle singing songs and I am happy. I don't worry about a thing. I am at rest. Only by the grace of God. Only by stepping out in faith. Only by knowing that He knows my every step and cares about my heart.

My Pastor has been speaking about faith lately. Simple. Faith. The kind of faith that just let's go and trusts God. It has been so encouraging for me and I am learning so much.

We just have to hold onto God's hand and step out in faith. Just trust Him and know Him. Faith is expectant. Expectant for something we cannot see yet but know that it is a promise in our life.

What are some of the things you have to stand firm in faith for? What are the things where you just cannot make sense of them and all you have left is faith?

In all of these things. We are growing. Our faith is streched. We become stronger people.

xoxo

Ramona

PS: I added a whole Winter music plus Christmas playlist to my Current Soundtrack

picture via

1 comment:

  1. This is so encouraging! There is just no greater thing, than knowing that God has everything in his hands. And just to rest and trust.
    Love you, hopefully we'll see each other some time over Christmas!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button