Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Tunes

Today I want to share two songs with you I've really been into lately. Mostly because we dance to both of them in my dance class and that is why they mean so much to me. They're both by Adele.
I love both of these songs and interpreting them in dance brings out some interesting feelings but it helps you to just dance it all out and be in that moment. Anyways I know these are two very soft love songs that make you want to cuddle up with candles and cry and although I don't feel like doing that (the crying part) they somehow make me feel like Fall and lighting candles and dreaming of my future husband. And that is a good thing. To dream. And to hope.
xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button