Friday, July 8, 2011

Leaving the Nest

Tomorrow my little sister is getting married. I couldn't be more excited for her! She has found the One. She's marrying her best friend.
In all the preparations and wedding planning sometimes I just didn't really have the time to realize that my little sister is really leaving the nest and starting her own little family. And then there are these moments when it just comes over me and I well up with tears. For me it also means letting go. Letting my little sister go. I know I will always be the older sister and my heart will always be to protect her, but she has Thimmo now. And I know that he will protect her and be there for her for the rest of her life.

I love you Christina! You are my sister and my best friend!

Have a wonderful weekend everybody. I will be off celebrating!

xoxo

Ramona

* My sister and me - picture taken my dad which perfectly captures our sisterhood

1 comment:

  1. Awesome...may be you have to let go the feeling of protecting her as your lil sis, BUT you will never have to leave her as your best friend! I love you both! LET`S CELEBRATE...

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button