Monday, May 30, 2011

India

My weekend was filled with so many different emotions and impressions and things to think about I don't even know where to start.
So I might be talking about some of these things throughout the week. But for now I just wanted to show you a picture from when I was in India in 2004 (the tsunami hit this beach a month after I was there). Why? Because I'm going to India again this summer with a team to help with kids. I am above honored and humbled to be part of leading this team and cannot wait to go back.


We watched Slumdog Millionaire last night and I have seldomly been touched by a movie this way. It broke my heart to watch it and I feel no words could give an appropriate explanation of how I felt watching this movie because my tears came from a place very deep within me. I believe if you see things through God's eyes you feel things with His heart and you get a glimpse of the amount of sadness and heartbrokeness He must feel seeing us. Therefore we, the Church have to rise up and be the change.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button