Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friendship is....

Good Morning everybody! The Friendship series is slowly but surely coming to an end. I only have statements for today and tomorrow and on Friday I'll wrap it up and end the series. It's been such a blessing and reward so far. I just have the most awesome friends and I don't know what I would do without them.

Today's statement is by my friend Lukas. Man, we've known each other for quite some years and he's like my little brother and I am sooo proud of him. Proud to see where he has come from and the path he is taking. I am proud to see the choices he makes and how he treats his cute and lovely girlfriend.

Lukas at church 2010

I love the depth of his statement... so enjoy and bye until tomorrow.

Friendship is...

"a relationship which can be so strong and close that even after weeks or months of a drought two friends can still say together “I AM HERE FOR YOU no matter what has happened or will happen.” Friendship for me is a reflection of the ONE friendship and relationship with Jesus. Any love, understanding and sympathy come out of the overflow of this ONE friendship."

xoxo

Ramona

PS: I have been listening to quite some awesome music lately which I want to share with you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button