Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who is your Company?

Thinking about this series about friendship I have read quite a lot of quotes about friendship lately. Some of them are really sad and make me wonder if people have really understood how wonderful friendships can be. One quote that stood out to me and that I had already heard of is by Miguel de Cervantes:

"Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art."

When I think about the people in my life, the people I call closest to my heart I must say I am just blessed. I am surrounded by wonderful strong women of God who help me become a better person. I have deliberately chosen to surround myself with friends who bring out the best in me. But not only that, I wish and hope that I can be the same for them.

Yet I look at some of the youth at you(th) and my heart breaks when I see the people they keep in their company. It makes me very sad because they become what there company is. Sadly this is often soemthing that negatively influences them and holds them back from the potential they have and who they could be in Christ.


I guess today I just simply want to raise these questions: Who are your friends? Who is your company and how do they influence you?

Stay tuned for another wonderful interview coming up soon.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button