Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8 Be yourself

I had already planned on writing about Being yourself when I found this today:


I must say that I have learned quite my share on how important it is to be yourself this year. When you start comparing yourself or start trying to be somebody you're not, you're losing momentum in your life (see Pastor Brian Houston's messages on Momentum!!! So good).

It is so very important that we are who God created us to be. We have to follow His will for our life and what He has for us and thinks about us. Because only in Him will we ever find true contentment, rest, peace and that will make us feel at ease.

This year I have had quite a lot of moments where I felt awkward, out of normal, not being myself, but once you get back to being yourself... ahh... I prosper, I am creative and God can use me.

So my encouragement today is to just be yourself.

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button