Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 21 - Why

Today I read this quote a friend of mine posted on facebook and it struck me. I will share it with you.

"Sometimes I would like to ask God, why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world, when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid He might ask me the same question."-Anonymous


Wow, I mean... if that doesn't play the ball right back into our hands? We are supposed to be God's hands and feet. We have to go and reach out to the world. If we won't do it, who will?
That does not even necessarily mean that you have to travel to the far ends of the world. Who are your neighbours, the people you work with or go to school with? Did you know you cannot only be poor in material but also also emotionally and socially?

Are you God's hands? Are you His feet? Do you tell people of the good news? What do you do to bring justice and love and hope?

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button