Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Walk down the Aisle

This week I read a quote that made me ponder a lot about my life and how I live it, so I wanted to share it with you that you may ponder on it and ask yourself a few questions about how you live your life.


"The Lord doesn't want to walk down the aisle with a bride who's been out with someone else the night before." - Chris Hodges

What kind of life do you live?
How will your walk down the aisle with Jesus look like?

I believe that there is no more time for mediocraty in our walk of faith... use each day, live it to the fullest with the Lord, let Him fill you, use you and make yourself available to Him.

Along with that I am posting a song that intrigued me over the last couple days too.



xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button