Thursday, January 8, 2009

And then the Hero comes along

Hello hello,

I hope you all started the New Year well! It will be an amazing year, I know. Greater things are still to come! Uhhh... I'm excited Hope you are too!

Well... we started this new series at you(th) which is called BRAVE HEARTS - Dare to live God pleasing! Wow and I think that is just so amazing. I was inspired and decided to start a new series here too.

For the next few blogs I will introduce you to some amazing Heros!

So, keep clicking on my blog on www.ramonasebald.blogspot.com and find out more soon.

xoxo Ramona

PS: I am reading this amazing book by Christine Caine right now. It's called "Run to Win". You should get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button