Monday, November 3, 2008

My God is the God who provides

Hi... I mean hello,

I am so sorry that it took me forever to update this page. A lot has been going on in the last 2 months with the banquet for my pastors, Hillsong Conference in London (which was amazing, envisioning, encouraging and equipping) and visits at my grandmothers! Life is great and I belong to a great God who is ever faithful, ever loving and ever true! What would I do without him. I have such a love for the Lord in my heart I cannot describe it!
Here are the words of a worship song which I fell in love with recently:

Desert Song

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

This is my prayer in the fire
In weekness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved to more worh than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and he is here

This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on its way
I am a conqueror and co-heir of Christ
So firm on his promise I stand

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
And I have have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

I hope that your walk with the Lord is going good that you pursue to go deeper with Him and love Him more every day!

Love

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button