Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Moment of Memory

Hello out there readers of my blog! I appreciate you reading and don't worry I will go on talking about the Exciting times of waiting very soon!
But today I want to take a moment and remember. It is now one year ago that I came back from Santa Barbara. Staggering, how time flies by, isn't it? Well, looking back at this year I am amazed about how wonderfully God was moving in my life, how he brought things into place, worked at my character and made me grow in Him. This year truly tells a story, but this story will be told soon through a CD which I am putting togehter.

Anyways, today shall be in memory of my time in California and the best way of doing this will be through pictures so I am doing a little picture revival. Hope you enjoy it and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I love each and everyone one of you, I pray for you constantly and hope to see a lot of you soon or again or someday or tomorrow! May God bless you exceedingly, abundantly and above in every area of you life.

Much love. Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button