Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life like a parachute

"A parachute works best when it's opened, which means it can not live out its full potential when it's closed."

I heard that this morning in a sermon and thought to myself this is awesome. Very often we live life like a closed parachute. We're not living it out to our full potential. I do believe that in God's plan there is never a small plan for our lives, there is never just something small, something not important meant for us. Whenever we walk with God, he's doing something big whereever we go, his intentions for our life are way bigger than we could even think.

So I want to challenge your thinking here. Let's not narrow our thinking down. Let's not just live a small, unimportant narrow life. But with that let's not be too open minded that we lose our brain, let's rather be open spirited and single minded on God's cause! And then we will live extraordinary lives, we will live lives, used by God where we want to make a difference and actually make a difference.

But what does that mean for us? We need to stay close to God. Let's not be covered up with daily life forgetting our call or forgetting what we're meant to do.

I want to live out my life to a full potential. I want to live the life God intended for me. I am ready to stand up and do something! Are you?

In Him. Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button