Sunday, November 25, 2007

3 Words about myself

Today I am going to share three words with you which describe my state of being right now... and I love it that way!

1. DEVELOPMENT: Act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining/A process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (Webster)

2. GROWTH: A progression from simpler to more complex forms/The gradual beginning or coming forth (Webster)

3. CHANGE: An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another/A relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event/The result of alteration or modification

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button