Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Lake House

I just watched this great movie "The Lake House". And although it confused me a little bit I think the message is very good: Trust and wait. How often are we trying to fix things on our own? How often are we trying to do it ourselves?
But what does the Lord say? Trust me, be patient, wait and see what I will do! This concerns every single area in our lives. Whether it is school, friends, future, job, future husband/wife or just the next day or decision. Trust Him in every area of your life and you will see what He does.
I have experienced this very often and it astonishes me every time. That's why I say. Trust and wait patiently for the Lord has great plans for your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button