Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A dark world

The world around me is getting darker. No blue sky can be seen as the sky is covered with black clouds and smoke. Dark shadows are everywhere and the Dark One keeps hold of humanity. The people walk through the shadows with blinded eyes and shut down hearts.

But light is upon me and my path as I walk on this earth. Equipped with the Holy Armor I make my way through the shadows. The enemy can not get hold of me for I am surrounded by the Holy One's spirit. I shall not be afraid for I know He guides my path and flavors my speech with salt.

The Holy One prepares His army. The Holy Army is growing and there will be a final day when light will be on earth again. Blue sky will be seen again and the voices of truth will sound through the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button