Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Fly Away

Well she's got dream dreams like he's got things
That'll open up her sky so she can use her wings to
Fly away
Well she's got dream dreams like he's got things
That'll open up her sky so she can use her wings to
Fly away

She looks out her window
Watching people as they pass on by
Some of them want to come inside
Man oh man, I wonder which one will she trust
Cuz some men only lust
And she wants a man who can understand what a woman wants
And if he can appreciate her
And not deface her
And she wants a king with a diamond ring
Not some prince who's gonna steal everything that he gave her

Yeah she's gotta fly away
I watch her walk next to you
But soon she's gotta get away
I hope her dreams do come true
Cuz she is a butterfly
Spreadin' her wings

But her heart is a kingdom without a king
And without him she can't sing
So she waits on a watchtower
Hoping, praying, waiting for his arrival

And she wants a family
She wants a lover
A best friend closer than any other
A man that's true she wants a man who
Can hear God's voice and know what he is called to do
She wants a hard worker not some lazy bum
But a man who knows how to get the job done
She wants a family
To be a mother
And raise a child that came from her

Cuz she's got dream dreams like he's got things
That'll open up her sky so she can use her wings to to to
Fly away

Just listened to that song this morning. It felt like it was talking to me! I really could identify myself with it as it is exactly what I'm thinking! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button